Friday, May 25, 2012

"You have stolen my heart"

Today was wonderful. I got to spend today with two of my favorite people, Deepak (Tomy) and Casey. We got the chance to go see an open heart surgery; I am unable to disclose more information other than that due to HIPAA. I have to say that the heart was really beautiful looking though. Very pretty looking.

Anyway, today was a special day for me. As I continue to spend more time with these two, I feel myself wanting to change. For too long, I've felt sad about things that have happened in my life, whether it's to me, my family, or my friends. But as Deepak (Tomy) and Casey would say: "Get over it!"/"Get over yourself!" And that's what I want to do. It's important to feel all emotions, but there's a rightful time and place to mention certain things and feel a certain way. I play the surgery card too much with those two, most of the time jokingly but I realize that I need to stop doing that. It's not that I want to forget those days entirely and make it as though I went through nothing, it's just that it's time for me to move on. I want to move on for myself, for them, and everyone I care about.

It's time for me to look forward. I don't know what's going to happen in the future. I don't know where we will be in the future. I don't know if I'll be friends with these two in a few years. I sincerely hope that the three of us will still be close. Will it hurt if they're not in my life? Yes, I'm sure it will from time to time, but what I've felt with them won't be forgotten. Sometimes, people enter our lives when we need them and then they will leave when they complete their purpose. We might forget what we've said and what happened, but I know that I'll never forget how I feel.

There are special people who enter our lives. They walk through our hearts, leaving their footprints, influence, and love behind. Deepak (Tomy) and Casey have been doing that for me. As Deepak (Tomy) reads this, I bet he'll be thinking "yeah, yeah, yeah" or something along the lines of that, because I always express my affection for the two of them. Even today, when I said "I hate you" to them it was simply code for "I love you."

Oh yeah, I should probably mention what the title is about. "You have stolen my heart" is from a song called Stolen by Dashboard Confessional; it's a song that I really like. And maybe I should mention why today was such a great day, besides seeing the open heart surgery. As expected, too much PDA occurred today between all three of us, haha. But the PDA expressed by the two of them was hilarious, cute, and sweet all at once. They held hands today while walking across the street to the bus, guaranteed it looked more like Casey was being pulled along at one point but it was still an "awww" moment. And I definitely won't forget what Deepak (Tomy) said to Casey: "Honey, come back." Today was definitely one of the best days I've had with those two. If only HIPAA wasn't in place then I could blab about how cool today was...

Side Notes: 
-I know I talk about these two a lot. Part of the reason for that is because I've spent so much time with them lately. The other part is because I'm glad to have them in my life. They tease me, tell me to move on, make me feel more emotions than just happiness, and deep down inside, I know that they care.
-This is more of me rambling about how much I love Deepak (Tomy) and Casey. :D 
-I can't wait until this romance blossoms, haha. So much PDA! :D

1 comment: