Sunday, May 13, 2012

Filming - Day 1

Today was the first day that the entire group got together. We filmed. We goofed off while filming. We played with dangerous tools...well, some of us did. We went off on an adventure into an unknown land. Pretty cool stuff if you ask me. 

Out of the eleven organ systems, we finished filming the integumentary system and muscular system, both of which Casey is the star. We got some footage on the endocrine system (which stars Mikayla) and pretty much called it a day...because we went venturing off into the previously mentioned unknown land after that. After we got back from said unknown land, Mikayla departed first with the most important thing: the video footage. Casey was the next to go. Then Deepak (Tomy), Andy, and I just did whatever. Andy was preoccupied with whatever was happening on his laptop that was so fascinating, and Deepak (Tomy) quickly became preoccupied with the keyboard, which I must say is beyond amazing. 

We learned some very important things today, or rather I did. Casey and Deepak (Tomy) flirting/trying to flirt is probably one of the funniest things ever. Sadly, I missed their exchange because I was "talking/arguing" with Andy in the background while Mikayla was behind the camera filming us. Stuffing helmets and pillows into Casey made her look hilarious. The meat part of the muscular system was kind of gross but pretty awesome; I still feel bad for Casey...all of that work just to get an A. I have horrible aim...well, I sort of already knew that. I kind of went crazy with the "blood" and squirted it onto Casey's shirt, that was an accident of course. 

But the most important thing I learned today is that there is no way that we won't get an A on this project. It's too good for us to not get an A. Also, our bloopers section is going to be ridiculous. So many funny moments. And today was another one of those perfect days for me. 

Needless to say, today was an amazing day. I'm two for two so far and expecting another amazing day tomorrow, since I see these same weirdos, who I love so much, again tomorrow. Four lovable weirdos + one Fawzia = FUN! 

Proof of our shenanigans! :D 






No comments:

Post a Comment