Sunday, May 20, 2012

Filming - Day 2

Today, we got work done. We had nine organ systems to knock out today and we did all of them except for one. That's a pretty good day of working considering that the four of us (me, Casey, Deepak (Tomy), and Andy; Mikayla was not present) goof off a lot.

Kidney stones, having change thrown at me because I'm a homeless person who thinks that she is a dog, biting Casey, being "shocked' with paddles by Deepak (Tomy), being taunted by Andy and Deepak (Tomy) = a fun time. My life is so normal, I love it. The things we have done so that we can an A on this project are just crazy. I will probably never have this much fun with a video project again. I find it strange that I'm not even remotely embarrassed by what I did today as far as acting goes. Maybe I was a little embarrassed at the time, but thinking about it now I realize that I'm not. So what if we all had to humiliate ourselves at one point? We all had fun and that's all that matters.

Besides working so diligently like the good little students we are, we had some time to ourselves to do whatever we felt like doing aka our break time. Casey was preoccupied with Andy's iPad. Andy was using his laptop, then he went to the keyboard, and then played Tetris after that. Deepak (Tomy) played guitar and the keyboard, but not at the same time. What did I do? I watched them and engraved the feeling I had during that time into memory. It felt so perfect.

I've had two good weekends in a row, will my good weekend streak continue? We shall find out soon enough, perhaps too soon.


We found love in a homeless place...

No comments:

Post a Comment