Saturday, June 2, 2012

"How was round two?"

Today was my second attempt at the infamous SAT. In all honesty, I want to say that I feel like I did better this time, but I'm forcing myself to think negatively just in case I didn't improve all that much. I feel like myself today. I can't explain why I was so different yesterday. I guess I get like that sometimes. Right now, I'm pretty content and satisfied. 

I saw so many Sherando kids this morning: Loganne (she sat right in front of me), Derek, Cody V., Tobias, Alexa, Hubert, Cody J., Chris, Libby, Casey, Julia, Megan, Kasey, Sidney, Kyle, Jon...and lots more. It felt nice to have Loganne sitting in front of me. Her presence was comforting. It felt really nice once we were finished, because right after we got outside I found Alexa, Andrew, Chris, Cody J., and Hubert. I chatted with them about things like SAT scores, movies, and the Florida incident; Libby joined in a little bit later after it was only Alexa, Andrew, and I left. And then I found Casey, haha.

It was really nice to talk to Andrew in person; he's just as awesome as I knew he would be. Alexa might have made my day when she asked if we were still on for the movies next weekend. I'm so glad she remembered. It just felt great to see so many familiar faces.

James Wood is a really great school, at least it feels that way. I felt so calm there. I wasn't as nervous as I was when I went to Clarke County. Sure, James Wood isn't Sherando, but it still gave me a welcoming feeling, like I could have a place there if I ever went there. And the lockers are blue so that's a plus. 

I'm in a good mood right now despite the fact that I still have an English paper to write and some other school related things to do. I know that I have a good night ahead of me. Tonight will be a night full of video games and fun with really great friends. It's a good Saturday so far and it's only going to get better from here.

Side Note:
- "How was round two?" was asked by Chris
- I hugged Alexa, Chris, Libby, and Casey today; Hubert rejected me (sad face) and I didn't attempt to hug Andrew
- Gov school kids, you gotta love 'em! 

1 comment: