Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Another Friendship Thing

Most of us belong to more than one circle; by circle, I don't necessarily mean clique. I mean that we all have different groups of friends. We have the friends that we are always nice to, the friends we can insult, the friends we spend a lot of time with, etc. 

The different circles bother me sometimes. I'm bothered by how I can never be in some of the circles that I wish to be in. I don't care to try anymore though. I'm not going to force my way into other circles anymore. I'm not going to try to find a permanent spot in places that I don't belong and never will belong in. I know when people don't want me and when I don't fit in. 

Where am I going with this? Who really knows? I just needed to let this out of my brain. I'll probably read this over again later and question what was wrong with me when I wrote it. Time to do math homework...or at least look over the homework.




No comments:

Post a Comment