Friday, June 1, 2012

Doing Nothing of Purpose

I'm in school right now, sitting in room 425. It is last block on Day 1 and I don't know what to do with myself right now. I have work that I could be doing, like working on a PowerPoint project, my English paper, and making up the last two assignments I have for anatomy, but I don't feel like doing any of those things right now, so I'm just sitting here listening to music as I write this on my iPad.

It's quieter than usual in here today. The few seniors enrolled in CIS I aren't here right now; I'm not really a student in the class, it's just a filler class for me. The seniors are watching the slideshow right now, which is why none of them are here. It's strange to think that I'll be doing the same thing around this time of year next year. While I don't particularly want to be a senior, I've accepted that I'm going to be one soon.

Maybe I should do some work right now. I won't have time after school like I normally do since I'm hitching a ride with Alley and Taylor and we're going to Martins or something. I really don't feel like doing anything, but I guess I have to. I guess I should do something productive...

1 comment:

  1. VNA and I were yelling random stuff during the whole slide show.

    ReplyDelete