Sunday, August 5, 2012

Writing Again

Well, here I am for the second time today. I feel like writing again, but I don't have anything to say. Actually, I do, but that's a special post. I'll get to that post after I finish this boring one.

I feel anxious right now. I don't know why, maybe it's because I haven't taken my meds yet. I've started to take them late in the morning and in the evening. It's not good, I know. I don't even take that many anymore, but it's still hard. Oh crap...I totally forgot to take one of my meds this morning. I completely forgot that it was Sunday. I guess it's okay to miss one dose. I mean, I take this missed med only three times a week. I didn't mean to miss the dose. It was an accident and accidents happen. Everything will be okay...right? 

I was planning on drafting my letter to my donor family, but I haven't gotten around to it. I really should have sent them a letter by now. I didn't want to send a letter after only a few months because I was trying to be considerate. The family is always going to hurt, but I didn't want to make them hurt more. It's already been 9 months. I really need to send them a letter before school starts. I hope I hear back from them. I want to know about my donor. I need to know about my donor. 

I've started watching anime again. For some reason, I always take a break from it, but it's entirely unintentional every single time. Getting back into anime has been making me feel sad or maybe that's just life. I don't know. I just feel so sad and so pained as of recently. I wonder if it's because things are changing, maybe that's what it is. It's time for me to stand still and readjust. And then I can sink into my world of impossible fantasies again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment