Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Absolutes

I went to Taylor's today to watch some anime with her and Alley. We watched seven episodes of Pandora Hearts. I really like it so far, even though it was somewhat confusing in the beginning. It's made me think a little bit. In one of the episodes, Oz tells Gilbert that he doesn't believe in absolutes. When Oz said that, it made me realize how much I wish I could believe in absolutes and how much I have/do. How many times have I said the words always and forever to people, only to not be there at all? How many times have other people given me false reassurance like I've given them? I don't know. Part of me does believe in absolutes, but she's a hopeful, an optimist, a dreamer. I want all of me to believe in absolutes but I can't, not when the other part of me knows that they don't exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment