Thursday, September 26, 2013

Impasse

I suppose this is an impasse of sorts. I don't know where this will go. But I want to apologize if I come across as too demanding. I'm unsure of how you view things because I don't know you well enough to know your frame of mind. Nevertheless, I'm sorry for expecting too much. I just wish you were more of a tangible person. Can you imagine yourself in my shoes?

I did distance myself in a way. I guess you could say that I still sometimes distance myself, but only when I'm not around you. You feel familiar to an extent, but somehow not enough for me to be entirely at ease. But I don't think this will become complete comfort. Too early to tell perhaps, but it seems that way now. There's a slight sadness hidden in the happiness because progression has been slow. That's not the real reason though. Tangibility. Can I reach you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment