Monday, October 1, 2012

Blog Name Change

If you have been following me, I have two things to say:
1) Thanks for following me!
2) I've changed the name of my blog.

My blog formerly known as 'The Thoughts and Life of a Dreamer' has a new name, 'Reveal.' 


3 Main Reasons (for the change): 
-The name was a mouthful.
-The name sounded blah.
-And the name didn't feel right because of previous two reasons.

It's true that I think of myself as a dreamer, but my blog has become more of me revealing my thoughts and life to a known and unknown audience...I really just like the word 'reveal' and the idea of having a one word blog name.

ALSO, I'm back...

I have a lot of weirdo thoughts to share with you guys! Weirdo thoughts coming to a blog post near you. Kidding! But I really am going to pick up blogging again. I wanted a bit of a break. I actually wanted to be away for a month, but because of the blog name change I decided to come back and explain it. 

...I changed the colours and format of my blog too. You like?





1 comment: